Want to stay informed but not sure how? It’s easy! There are many ways you can get the information you need or participate. Remember, you don’t have to be an expert to contribute. All you need is passion.
Here are just a few examples:
- Sign up for updates
Everyone is busy. We get it! Our email updates will keep you in the loop.
- Attend a meeting
All meetings are open to the public!
- Attend Testing for Pease community meeting - Meetings are held on an as-needed basis depending on what’s on the table. See the Events Calendar for the most up-to-date meetings
- Attend a Restoration Advisory Board (RAB) meeting
- Attend a Community Assistance Panel (CAP) meeting
- Spread the word
There’s power in numbers, that’s for sure! The more people who are aware of this issue, the more we can make a difference.
- Like us and share our posts on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Contact your family, friends, co-workers – you never know who may be affected!
- We'd love to hear from you!
There are many other ways to get involved, so please do not hesitate to email us.